Each of Maine Audubon’s eight wildlife sanctuaries across Maine offers unique opportunities to explore different ecosystems and habitats and to see a wide variety of wildlife.
Maine Audubon sanctuaries are open to the public each day from dawn until dusk. Please note that Maine Audubon sanctuaries are first and foremost a refuge for wildlife. While we love dogs, their presence (even while leashed) can disturb wildlife and disrupt habitat. Please leave your dog and other pets at home during your next visit.
- Borestone Mountain Audubon Sanctuary, Elliotsville
- Fields Pond Audubon Center, Holden
- Josephine Newman Audubon Sanctuary, Georgetown
- Hamilton Audubon Sanctuary, West Bath
- Mast Landing Audubon Sanctuary, Freeport
- Gilsland Farm Audubon Center, Falmouth
- Scarborough Marsh Audubon Center, Scarborough
- East Point Audubon Sanctuary, Biddeford
Our facilities at Gilsland Farm and Fields Pond are available to rent, and are a favorite for weddings, galas, and other events. We also regularly feature art and other exhibits in our art gallery at Gilsland Farm.