The success of Maine’s economy depends on the success of Maine’s ecology.
Your partnership with Maine Audubon will protect the wildlife that defines Maine. Our state’s environmental resources create the quality of life that draws more people to visit and live in Maine every year, helping our businesses thrive.
When your business supports Maine Audubon, people notice. You show customers, employees, and the community that you’ve made an investment in Maine’s environmental health and future. You can be sure we’ll use 100 percent of your gift for our education, conservation, and advocacy work right here in Maine.
You’ll be in good company, too. Maine Audubon is proud to recognize these leading Maine businesses as Corporate Partners!
Benefits of corporate partnership with Maine Audubon
- Special individual and family membership rates of just $10/$20 for employees (regularly $25/$50)
- Annual recognition in Habitat, Maine Audubon’s magazine read by 10,000 members and supporters statewide
- Listing and links on Maine Audubon’s website, which draws tens of thousands of unique visitors each month
- Name displayed at our popular Audubon centers at Gilsland Farm in Falmouth and Fields Pond Bangor
- Complimentary two-time use of Maine Audubon meeting space at Gilsland Farm and Fields Pond
- Email and social media recognition to over 20,000 fans, followers, and subscribers
- Invitations to our annual Corporate Partner celebration event
How to Join
- Sign up below
- Complete and mail this form (pdf)
- Contact us by phone to discuss how partnership would best serve your business goals at 207.781.2330 x230
Become a Corporate Partner
Corporate Gift Acceptance Policy
Maine Audubon works to engage people in our mission of wildlife conservation in Maine. We solicit gifts from individuals, companies and foundations that are supportive of our mission. We do not endorse any company, product or service, and no donors receive any goods or services in exchange for gifts to Maine Audubon. Maine Audubon is committed to working across sectors to advance wildlife conservation in Maine. We welcome contributions from businesses that are supportive of our work in education, conservation and advocacy. Maine Audubon’s policy positions are not influenced by contributions.